Quality Care Cover is a specialist Healthcare Recruitment Business that supplies to both private and NHS hospitals. As well as CCGs, GP surgeries, HM Prisons and Out of Hours Services. Whether you’re looking for ad-hoc shifts, a short-term placement or full-time work Quality Care Cover can help you find the job that suits your needs.
Our quick and efficient registration process aims to get you into employment as soon as possible. We have vacancies across the UK, to cater to our candidate’s need for flexibility and the opportunity to explore work in different locations nationwide.
We are looking for the following:
In the following disciplines:
- Anaesthetics and Theatres
- Community sexual and reproductive health
- Emergency medicine
- General and Internal medicine
- Intensive care medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Occupational medicine
- Psychiatry, mental health and learning disabilities
- Public health
Candidate Benefits include
Occupational Health Advice
PAYE / Limited company Advice
24/7 365 Days
Unlimited Work Opportunities
Personalised candidate-consultant relationship
As a minimum, we will initially require the following documentation:
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Two recent references
- Evidence of GMC (General Medical Council) Registration
- Evidence of Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Eligibility to practise e.g.as a GP- JCPTGP (Joint Certificate for Postgraduate Training in General Practice) certificate or exemption, Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) for General Practice from the PMETB (Postgraduate Medical Education and Training Board)
- Retention on a Medical Performers list e.g. of a CCG etc.
Additional information will include the following:
- Completed Application Form including an up-to-date DBS check.
- Evidence of immunisations complying with NHS standards.
- Evidence of right to work in the UK.
To join Quality Care Cover click the button below or and start your job search clicking the here to go to our job board.