Senior Healthcare Assistants
At Quality Care Cover, we believe our Healthcare Assistants play a vital role in providing quality care to our clients’ own service users. We are looking for senior Healthcare Assistants and Student Nurses able to work at a band 3 level with a minimum of 12 months of experience. You must be competent in medicines administration amongst other things and hold valid certificates as proof of this. We have permanent and ad-hoc vacancies across the UK in the public and private sectors.
So if you meet the above requirements and are able to work In Hospitals, Nursing, Residential Homes, Prisons or in the Community, We would very much like to hear from you.
Occupational Health Advice
PAYE / Limited company Advice
24/7 365 Days
Unlimited Work Opportunities
Personalised candidate-consultant relationship
As a minimum, we will initially require the following documentation:
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Two recent references
- NVQ Qualification certificates/diplomas/ Care certificates (if applicable)
- Two proofs of address
- Up-to-date mandatory training certificate aligned with the Skills for Health framework
Additional information will include the following:
- Completed Application Form including an up-to-date DBS check
- Evidence of immunisations complying with NHS standards
- Evidence of Right to Work in the UK.
Click here to view some of our current vacancies.